Superb Ballybane Cottage House For Sale in Galway ireland
Fully renovated, 4 bedroom terraced house located in a capitol of culture 2020- Galway city. We present to the market a superb and fully remodelled 4 bedroom terraced property located on the Monivea Road, Ballybrit, Galway.
4 Ballybane Cottage has a contemporary design and is finished to the highest of standards. it is a deceptively large property, having been extended in recent years to c. 1,450 sq. ft. Living accommodation on the ground floor is comprised of an entrance porch, kitchen/dining room spilling into an open plan living area, shower room and bedroom 1/office/playroom. Proceeding to the first floor is a sky lit landing, 3 large bedrooms, a main bathroom and hot-press. Highlighting features of this house include an open plan layout, German kitchen with island & breakfast bar, oversized sliding doors, double Jacuzzi bath, suspended stairs, waterfall shower and under floor heating (full list of features below).
The property is certified with an impressive C2 BER, heated by under floor heating (ground floor) and efficient electric radiators. The cavity walls have been pumped and newly fitted double glazed windows and doors feature throughout.
A large oversized sliding door leads to a low maintenance rear garden area with a South/South East facing aspect. A large green area and additional parking can be found behind the property, with direct access from the rear garden. To the front is a raised decking area and manicured lawns. The property is not overlooked front and back.
***The property has also recently installed a Photovoltaic solar panel system in our house. This system is amazing as generates electric power and significantly reduces the cost of electricity bills. it also heats the water from the surplus of energy. Plus you can also send an excess of energy to the grid and get a credit from your supplier***
An array of amenities are in close proximity, including shops, pubs, restaurants, schools, creches, McGreals local shop, GMiT, Parkmore, Galway Clinic, Bon Secours Hospital, Clayton Hotel, Ballybrit Business Park, Briarhill Shopping Centre, Lidl, iceland and numerous other business parks. The road is serviced by the 401 Bus Eireann bus which runs every few minutes throughout the day. it is 5 minutes from the M6 Galway to Dublin Motorway and 10 minutes to Galway city centre.
Entrance Porch: 1.82m x 2.04m
Kitchen/Dining area: 3.85m x 4.78m
Living Room: 6.07m x 4.95m
Shower room: 2.81m x 1.88m
Bedroom 1/Office: 3.85m x 2.24m
Landing: 1.2m x 4.94m
Bedroom 2 (Master, Rear): 4.88m x 4.82m
Bedroom 3 (Front Left): 3.87m x 3.56m
Bedroom 4 (Front Right): 3.87m x 3.57m
Main bathroom: 2.84m x 1.91m
Hotpress: 0.91m x 0.97m
– 4 bedroom terraced property
– Fully remodelled and extended.
– Presented in excellent, showhouse condition
– Modern and contemporary decor throughout
– Extends to c. 1,450 sq. ft. / 134 sq. m
– Recently installed Photovoltaic solar panel system
– C2 BER certificate on BER No: 111092763
– Electric under floor heating on ground floor
– Efficient electric radiators throughout
– Cavity walls have been pumped
– New double glazed windows fitted throughout
– Open plan living layout on ground floor
– Stunning German kitchen with island, breakfast bar and integrated appliances
– Sweepovac floor hoover
– Oversized sliding door from living area to rear garden
– Bright property, with windows front and back
– Fully tiled, floor to ceiling bathrooms
– Ground floor shower room features rainfall shower
– Main bathroom features double jacuzzi bath & shower head
– Heated towel rails in both bathrooms
– Recessed lighting
– Suspended staircase
– Skylights on first floor landing/hallway
– integrated shelving unit/bookcase in landing
– 3 large well-proportioned bedrooms on first floor
– Newly fitted immersion tank
– High quality laminate and tiled flooring
– Low maintenance rear garden with green area & additional parking behind
– South/South East facing aspect
– Raised decking area and manicured lawn to front
– Feature front door
– Walking distance to industrial parks – a host to major companies including Boston Scientific, Hewlett Packard & Medtronic among others
– Walking distance to Briarhill Shopping Centre and bus stops to city centre
– 401 Bus Eireann bus runs approximately every 20 minutes daily
About the Area:
Galway is a city in County Galway in the West of ireland, in the province of Connacht. it lies on the River Corrib between Lough Corrib and Galway Bay, and is the sixth most populous city in ireland, with a population at the 2016 Census of 79,934
Galway is renowned for its vibrant lifestyle and for hosting numerous festivals, celebrations and events such as The Galway Arts Festival. The city is currently the European Capital of Culture for 2020, alongside Rijeka, Croatia.
Like most of ireland, Galway has an oceanic climate (Cfb) according to the Koppen climate classification, being one of the world’s mildest cities for latitude, partly because it is on an island. Galway has a year-round mild, moist, temperate and changeable climate, due to the prevailing winds of the North Atlantic Current together with the Gulf Stream (on the other side of the Atlantic temperatures can be 20 °C cooler or more.). The city does not experience temperature extremes, with temperatures below 0 °C (32 °F) and above 30 °C (86 °F) being rare. The city receives an average of 1,156 mm (45.51 in) of precipitation annually, which is evenly distributed throughout the year. The average January temperature in the city is 5.9 °C (43 °F) and the average July temperature is 15.9 °C (61 °F). The highest temperature ever recorded in Galway was 31.7 °C (89.1 °F) in July 1921, whilst the lowest temperature recorded was −11.7 °C (10.9 °F) in January 1945.
Sell Property in Ireland Fast Online