Just on the Market, 4 Bed semi-detatched family home. Situated in in Kilkishen Co Clare Oiled central
situated in a very pleasant and well kept housing estate of approx 30 homes. Local Primary School within walking distance. Secondry Schools in Tulla, 6km. School Buses available
Built in 2005 by Michael Woods Builder.
Close to Shannon Airport 15 mins
Limerick City Centre 25 mins
Ennis Town 25 mins
About the Area
Kilkishen is a village in southeast County Clare, Ireland. The village is 8 kilometres east of Quin and 14 kilometres north of Shannon.
- County Clare is a county in the province of Munster, Ireland. It is located on the west coast of the country, and is bordered by Galway to the north, Limerick to the east, and Kerry to the south.
- The county is known for its natural beauty, with its rolling hills, craggy cliffs, and stunning coastline. It is also home to many historical sites, including the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, and Bunratty Castle.
- The main town in County Clare is Ennis, which is located in the center of the county. Other towns include Kilrush, Kilkee, and Lahinch.
- The population of County Clare is approximately 120,000 people. The majority of the population speak English, but Irish is also spoken by a significant minority.
- The economy of County Clare is based on agriculture, tourism, and fishing. The county is also home to a number of multinational companies, such as Boston Scientific and Pfizer.
Here are some of the things you can do in County Clare:
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher: The Cliffs of Moher are one of the most popular tourist attractions in Ireland. They are 214 meters (702 ft) high and stretch for 8 kilometers (5 mi).
- Explore the Burren: The Burren is a unique limestone landscape that is home to a variety of plants and animals. It is also a popular spot for hiking and rock climbing.
- Visit Bunratty Castle: Bunratty Castle is a medieval castle that is now a popular tourist attraction. It is home to a folk park that recreates traditional Irish life.
- Go surfing in Lahinch: Lahinch is a popular surfing spot that is known for its consistent waves. It is also a great place to go swimming and sunbathing.
- Visit the Aran Islands: The Aran Islands are a group of three islands off the coast of County Clare. They are known for their traditional Irish culture and their stunning scenery.
If you are looking for a beautiful and historic county to visit in Ireland, then County Clare is a great choice. It has something to offer everyone, from stunning scenery to rich history and culture.