Airbnb rentals in Ireland reached record levels in 2023, with over 1 million guests staying in Airbnb listings in the country. This was an increase of 30% from 2022. The most popular coastal locations for Airbnb rentals in Ireland include:
- Dingle: This picturesque town on the Dingle Peninsula in County Kerry is known for its stunning scenery, friendly locals, and traditional Irish pubs. Airbnb rentals in Dingle range from cozy cottages to luxury waterfront homes.
- Cobh: This charming town in County Cork is located on the shores of the River Lee estuary. Cobh was once a major port of call for transatlantic liners, and its historic center is home to many well-preserved Georgian buildings. Airbnb rentals in Cobh offer stunning views of the harbor and the surrounding countryside.
- Westport: This lively town in County Mayo is located on Clew Bay, one of the largest fjords in Ireland. Westport is known for its vibrant arts and culture scene, as well as its many outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, and fishing. Airbnb rentals in Westport range from apartments in the town center to traditional Irish cottages in the countryside.
- Clifden: This remote town in County Galway is located on the shores of Galway Bay. Clifden is known for its rugged beauty, its wild Atlantic coastline, and its lively pubs. Airbnb rentals in Clifden offer stunning views of the bay and the surrounding mountains.
- Kinsale: This picturesque town in County Cork is located on the southern coast of Ireland. Kinsale is known for its gourmet restaurants, its colorful harbor, and its historic streets. Airbnb rentals in Kinsale range from apartments in the town center to waterfront homes with private docks.
These are just a few of the many popular coastal locations for Airbnb rentals in Ireland. With so many options to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect Airbnb rental to suit your needs and budget.
In addition to the coastal locations mentioned above, there are many other popular Airbnb rental destinations in Ireland, including:
- Dublin: The capital of Ireland, Dublin is a vibrant city with a rich history and culture. Airbnb rentals in Dublin range from apartments in the city center to traditional Irish cottages in the suburbs.
- Galway: This city in the west of Ireland is known for its lively atmosphere, its colorful streets, and its student population. Airbnb rentals in Galway range from apartments in the city center to traditional Irish cottages in the countryside.
- Cork: The second largest city in Ireland, Cork is known for its friendly locals, its lively music scene, and its delicious food. Airbnb rentals in Cork range from apartments in the city center to traditional Irish cottages in the countryside.
- Killarney: This town in County Kerry is known for its stunning scenery, its historic castle, and its many outdoor activities, such as hiking, biking, and horse riding. Airbnb rentals in Killarney range from apartments in the town center to luxurious lakeside lodges.
- Ring of Kerry: This scenic drive along the Wild Atlantic Way takes in some of the most beautiful scenery in Ireland, including mountains, lakes, and beaches. Airbnb rentals along the Ring of Kerry range from simple cottages to luxury vacation homes.
No matter where you choose to invest in Ireland, you’re sure to find a beautiful and welcoming property to turn into an Airbnb rental.